There are three bull shark evolution sets in Maneater, with the Bio-Electric Set being made up of five Bio-Electric evolutions.
The strengths of the Bio-Electric Set are in its ability to neutralise opponents through lightning bolts, with the set bonus granting your shark additional bio-electric damage.
Complete Bio-Electric Set evolution list
To unlock all of the pieces of the Bio-Electric Set in Maneater, you’ll need to summon and defeat several of the game’s Infamy bosses.
|Icon||Evolution||How to Unlock||Tier 5 Upgrade Cost|
|Bio-Electric Teeth||Defeat Bayou Willy (Infamy Level 1)||44,000 Fat, 525 Mutagen|
|Bio-Electric Head||Defeat Commander Percy Metcalf (Infamy Level 9)||44,000 Fat, 525 Mutagen|
|Bio-Electric Body||Defeat Butcher Boy Brady (Infamy Level 6)||44,000 Fat, 525 Mutagen|
|Bio-Electric Fins||Defeat Ensign Tyler Dixon (Infamy Level 5)||44,000 Fat, 525 Mutagen|
|Bio-Electric Tail||Defeat Mama Maybelle (Infamy Level 8)||44,000 Fat, 525 Mutagen|
To upgrade the full Bio-Electric Set to Tier 5, it’ll cost you 220,000 Fat and 2,625 Mutagen.
Bio-Electric Set bonuses
By selecting more than one Bio-Electric evolution for your shark, you’ll be able to deal additional bio-electric damage to the following amounts:
- Two Bio-Electric Evolutions: +5% Bio-Electric Damage Bonus
- Three Bio-Electric Evolutions: +15% Bio-Electric Damage Bonus
- Four Bio-Electric Evolutions: +30% Bio-Electric Damage Bonus
- Five Bio-Electric Evolutions: +50% Bio-Electric Damage Bonus
On top of the additional damage granted by the set bonus, you’ll also gain additional effects and abilities per Bio-Electric evolution on your shark, including:
- Bio-Electric Teeth: Bite to release an electric shock which puts stun counters on anything nearby;
- Bio-Electric Head: Disables the target boat on contact;
- Bio-Electric Body: Inflicts lightning damage on lunge and increases damage resistance;
- Bio-Electric Fins: Turn into lightning to place stun counters on anything nearby;
- Bio-Electric Tail: Launch a wave of electricity which places stun counters on anything in its path.
Bio-Electric evolutions improve in their effects and abilities each time you upgrade them to the next tier.
How to use the Bio-Electric Shark
The above image shows the ratings parameters of a Mega bull shark that has all five evolutions within the Bio-Electric Set equipped and upgraded to Tier 5.
The primary assets of the Bio-Electric Set are its lighting surges, which occur whenever you evade, perform a tailwhip, bite, or lunge.
You don’t necessarily need all Bio-Electric evolutions to benefit from the lightning abilities, with the Lightning Burst ability – granted by the Bio-Electric Body – being very useful on its own.
The Bio-Electric Shark’s strengths are in its health and damage ratings, but it does lack in defence, mass, and speed. Using its ability to stun creatures and vessels from beneath the waves before landing free hits is the best strategy for this set.
The surging bursts of lightning compensate for the lack of speed rating. To improve the bull shark’s defence rating, consider adding the Tier 5 organ evolution Hearty, Mineral Digestion, Protein Digestion, Mutagen Digestion, Fat Digestion, Reinforced Cartilage, or Subliminal Evasion.
Looking for More Evolution Guides?
Looking for More Maneater Guides?