One of the most researched questions about FIFA 23 is what team Cristiano Ronaldo is on in the game.
The iconic forward has been one of the leading players in the game for over a decade and it is easy to see why FIFA players are keen to keep tabs on his in-game statistics.
Ronaldo is one of the greatest players in the history of the sport thus he is included in EA Sports’ FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 1 squad as part of the third promo of the feature. And of course, Cristiano Ronaldo is playable on the Manchester United squad in FIFA 23.
Read also: Kai Havertz FIFA 23
What is FIFA 23 Rulebreakers?
The game feature involves special player items that will see one low-rated stat massively upgraded, whilst one high-rated stat will be downgraded to switch how using a player feels in the game.
Rated at a princely 90 overall ability, Ronaldo leads Team 1 of the Rulebreakers promo. The Manchester United striker boasts 5-star skill moves rating as well as 4 for Weak Foot.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is the highest-rated player in the Rulebreakers squad and he sits just below five other players in the entire game for overall ratings, they include; Karim Benzema, Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappe, Kevin De Bruyne and Lionel Messi.
Elsewhere, Ronaldo is rated with amazing stats despite his advancing years as he boasts 81 for pace, 92 shot power, 88 ball control and 85 dribbling.
However, the forward’s best FIFA 23 ratings are 95 for jumping, 95 composure, 94 positioning, 93 reactions and 92 Finishing.
In truth, some of the 37-year-old’s FIFA stats have downgraded in this year’s game but understanding how to utilize his best strengths is key.
Interestingly, Ronaldo’s overall rating in the game has stayed above 90 since FIFA 12 and he is still a very clinical weapon in the latest edition.
Read also: FIFA 23 path to glory
Below are the rest of the players in squad 1 of the FIFA 23 Rulebreakers
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – 90 OVR
- CB: Gerard Pique (Barcelona) – 89 OVR
- ST: Edin Dzeko (Inter Milan) – 88 OVR
- CDM: Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City) – 87 OVR
- CAM: Nabil Fekir (Real Betis) – 87 OVR
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus) – 87 OVR
- RB: Jesus Navas (Sevilla) – 86 OVR
- LW: Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – 86 OVR
- CB: Ben Godfrey (Everton) – 84 OVR
- CM: Hector Herrera (Houston Dynamo) – 84 OVR
- LWB: Przemyslaw Frankowski (Lens) – 83 OVR
- RM: Aurelio Buta (Frankfurt) – 82 OVR
Leave a Reply