Are you ready to level up your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team (FUT) game? Get the inside scoop on special cards, events, and tips to make your dream team even better. Our expert gaming journalist, Owen Gower, is here to guide you through it all!
- Special cards enhance your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team and are available through packs or the transfer market
- Keep track of current and upcoming events for limited-time card availability
- EA is enhancing TOTW cards and making changes to POTM cards
- Over 40% of FIFA players spend money on Ultimate Team packs
- FIFA 23 is the last game of the series, with a name change to EA Sports FC in 2023
Unlocking the Power of Special Cards
In FIFA 23, special cards offer better stats than standard gold cards, making them highly sought-after. These cards can be obtained through packs or the transfer market. But hurry – they’re only available for a limited time. To stay informed about current and upcoming events, be sure to check back often.
Team of the Week (TOTW) and Other Events
Every Wednesday, EA presents the Team of the Week (TOTW), showcasing top players from various leagues. These special “In-Form” cards have improved stats and a distinctive black background. EA plans to enhance TOTW cards in FIFA 23 by increasing their overall growth potential, encouraging more players to integrate TOTW cards into their dream teams.
Player of the Month (POTM) Changes
EA regularly holds Player of the Month (POTM) events for different leagues, including the Bundesliga and Premier League. The company is making changes to POTM cards to help players boost their teams even further.
Upcoming Events and Dates
Here’s a list of important FIFA 23 events, based on predictions from FIFA 22. Some events may return, while new ones could be added:
Start Event 30. September Ones to Watch - Main Team 7. October Road to the Knockouts 14. October Rulebreakers Team 1 21. October Rulebreakers Team 2 28. October Out of Position 11. November FIFA World Cup Swaps [...]
Did You Know?
- The most expensive Ultimate Team card in FIFA 22 sold for over $1.5 million
- Over 40% of FIFA players spend money on Ultimate Team packs, averaging $20 per month
- Ultimate Team is the most popular mode in FIFA, driving engagement and revenue for the franchise, according to EA’s CEO, Andrew Wilson
FUT Champions and More
Don’t forget about the Weekend League (FUT Champions)! Earn enough victories to receive valuable rewards like coins, packs, and FUT Champions special cards. To participate, you’ll need to collect 2,000 qualification points in Division Rivals.
Remember, FIFA 23 is the last game in the series to carry the FIFA name. Starting in 2023, the series will be known as EA Sports FC.