Tasked with completing three trials around the Hisui Region, one at Lake Verity, one at Lake Acuity, and one at Lake Valor, not only do you have to best some unique Hisuian Alphas, but also pass tests posed by the three Lake Guardians.
Two are very straightforward, but at Lake Acuity, Uxie asks a question that might just catch out a few players on Pokémon Legends: Arceus. So, here’s the answer to the “How many are their eyes?” question put to you by Uxie during The Trial of Lake Acuity Mission.
Answer to The Trial of Lake Acuity question
The answer to the question “Combee. Zubat. Unown. Magneton. Dusclops. How many are their eyes?” is 60131. Here’s why:
- Combee has six eyes, being comprised of three hexagonal bee-like sections;
- Zubat has zero eyes, with its head’s only feature being two ears and a mouth;
- Unown has one eye, regardless of the letter or symbol that it represents;
- Magneton has three eyes, one on each of the Magnemite-like parts of its body;
- Dusclops has one eye, drawing on the ‘-clops’ part of the name of the Cyclops from Greek mythology.
Once you answer Uxie’s question correctly with the answer 60131, you’ll be given Uxie’s Claw, getting you one step closer, or even completing, the task to forge the Red Chain.
Below, you’ll find the evidence for the answer to the Lake Acuity question.
How many eyes does Combee have?
Answer: Combee has six eyes in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
How many eyes does Zubat have?
Answer: Zubat has zero eyes in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
How many eyes does Unown have?
Answer: Unown has one eye in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
How many eyes does Magneton have?
Answer: Magneton has three eyes in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
How many eyes does Dusclops have?
Answer: Dusclops has one eye in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Now you know that 60131 is the answer to the question in The Trial of Lake Acuity asked by Uxie, and you can see all of the Pokémon and the number of eyes that they have above.