The wonderful animation system on Roblox allows a measured amount of fluidity and reality for movements. Emotes are part of that system which provides specific actions for your Roblox avatar to perform.
In other words, Emotes are a form of memes on the Roblox gaming platform that were added to the server in June 2019. Some of the very first Emotes include Tilt, Stadium, and Salute while a section of Emotes can be purchased in the in-game shop.
All in all, there are seven universal emotes and 105 purchasable emotes (Rthro and R15 only).
In this article, you will find:
- All the universal Roblox Emotes
- How to use Roblox Emotes
All the universal Roblox Emotes
Below are all of the Roblox Emotes. Note that each requires the use of /e to begin.
- /e dance – Does a random dance when using R6.
- It resembles a rave dance when using R15.
- /e dance1 – Resembles the Gangnam Style dance when using R6. This command only works for R6 so use /e dance if you are using R15.
- /e dance – The player moves from side to side doing an arm wave when using R6 while the player twists their arms and looks side to side when using R15. The animation for R6 can be used to clip through walls up to 0.8 studs wide.
- /e dance3 – The player jumps on alternating legs with arms pointed when using R6 and the player sways side to side while moving arms when using R15.
- /e cheer – The player jumps and throws their arms in the air when using R6 and the player perks up, turns, and waves their arms in the air when using R15.
- /e point – The player points to the left with their left arm when using R6 and the player points forward with their right arm when using R15.
- /e wave – The player waves quickly and slightly lifts their body when using R6 and the player waves slowly when using R15.
- /e laugh – The player tilts backwards and bobs up and down when using R6 while the player bows then tilts backwards and bobs when using R15. The animation for R6 can be used to clip through walls up to 1.1 studs wide.
How to use Roblox Emotes
- In order to do a universal Emote, the player must type /e [emote] into the chat, use the emote menu, or /e to do a purchasable Emote.
- All emotes are silent and can only make your character move, yet they can also be disabled by the game owner.
- If a player is sitting down in a car or a chair, they will receive a prompt telling them they cannot use an emote at the moment.
Emotes are a cool feature on Roblox that deliver one of the many detailed side attractions when using the gaming platform. Be sure to explore any of the universal or purchasable E Roblox options.