Poké Balls are a more valuable commodity than ever before in Pokémon Legends: Arceus because you are finally tasked with catching them all to reach the titular legendary of the game.
In the wild, you’ll find that you can never have enough Poké Balls, but it’s not immediately apparent how you get one of the key crafting materials: Tumblestone.
So, here’s a quick guide to help you find and get more Tumblestone as well as the other key material for making more Poké Balls in Legends Arceus.
How to get more Tumblestone in Pokémon Legends Arceus
To get more Tumblestone in the wild of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, you need to:
- Go to one of the large grey stone formations to find where to get Tumblestone;
- Spot an orange crystal formation;
- Change your active hand from items to Pokémon by pressing X;
- Press ZR to throw out any of your Pokémon;
- Your Pokémon will then smash the crystal to get you more Tumblestone.
You’ll always get Tumblestone from smashing these crystals with your Pokémon, and sometimes, you’ll also get Stardust.
How to get more Apricorns in Pokémon Legends Arceus
To get more Apricorns in Pokémon Legends Arceus, you need to:
- Find the darker, brown-tinged trees in the wild to see where to get Apricorns;
- Spot the light brown Apricorns on the tree’s branches;
- Change your active hand by pressing X so that your Pokémon are shown in the bottom-right;
- Press ZR to throw out one of your Pokémon;
- Your Pokémon will then charge into the tree and automatically collect the Apricorns.
You’ll often find Apricorn trees in amongst other greener trees. So, if you need to get more Apricorns, head to any of the more wooded areas of the wild.
How to craft more Poké Balls in the wild in Pokémon Legends Arceus
As you progress through the prologue, you’ll learn about the Workbench that you can use for crafting in the Village, but you’ll also be given a Crafting Kit after catching a few more Pokémon.
Once you have the Crafting Kit, you can craft more Poké Balls in the wild if you:
- Press Up to open your Satchel and press R to switch to the Key Items tab ;
- Press A on the Crafting Kit and then select Craft;
- Select Poké Ball and use Up or Down to pick the number of Poké Balls that you want to craft;
- Press A to confirm and craft more Poké Balls.
There you have it: you now know where to find Tumblestone, how to get Tumblestone, how to get more Apricorns, and how to craft more Poké Balls in the wilds of Pokémon Legends: Arceus.v