There’s quite a lot to the prologue of Pokémon Legends: Arceus, with core items and techniques being drip-fed to you as you gradually explore more of the wild, catch more Pokémon, and complete more tasks.
One such crucial item that eludes you from the get-go is Revive. So that you know how you can bring back fainted Pokémon and craft Revives, check out the guide below.
How to revive Pokémon in Legends Arceus
There are two ways to revive your Pokémon in Legends Arceus, with the easiest way being to return to the base camp.
At the camp, near the entrance to the area and where you can check-in with Professor Laventon, go to the open tent, press A, and select any of the rest or time of day options. When you wake up, your Pokémon will be back to full health, and those that fainted will be revived.
The second way to revive your Pokémon is to use the Revive item, which you unlock later in the prologue (see below). Once you have the Revives, you can revive a Pokémon by:
- Pressing Up to open the Satchel and going to the Everyday Items tab;
- Go to the Revive item (looks like a yellow crystal) and press A to select;
- Press A on the Use option;
- Use Up and Down to hover over your fainted Pokémon;
- Press A to use the Revive on a fainted Pokémon.
Pokémon that are revived with a standard Revive item will only recover half of their health. So, you will need a Potion or a stronger healing item to get them back to full health. Alternatively, you could rest at the camp.
You can also use a Revive during battles by pressing Up to open the Items screen, and then selecting it from here to apply to a fainted Pokémon.
How to get Revives in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
To get Revives in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, you need to:
- Complete Research Tasks on your first expedition out to Obsidian Fieldlands (after learning how to Dodge);
- Report back to Professor Laventon, see your Survey Report, and return to Cyllene;
- They will reward you with your First Star and the Revive Recipe;
- Now, with the right ingredients, you can get Revives, and they become available at the store in the Village.
How to craft Revives in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
To craft Revives, you will need to have at least one Vivichoke and two Medicinal Leeks. Once you have these crafting materials, you need to:
- Press Up to open your Satchel and press R to see your Key Items;
- Press A on the Crafting Kit, press A again on the Craft option;
- Select Revive and then Up or Down to pick how many Revives to craft;
- Press A to confirm and craft Revives.
Now, you’ll be able to use Revives while in the wilds of Pokémon Legends: Arceus to revive your Pokémon. If you run out, though, be sure to jog back to camp to heal and revive your whole party.
Leave a Reply