Heists are a central part of the GTA 5 experience, and banks hold the promise of big payouts. However, can you rob a bank in GTA 5 outside of the story missions? Keep reading to find out if bank robberies are possible in GTA 5 and how to pull them off.
In this article, you will read:
- Can you rob a bank in GTA 5 outside of heists?
- GTA 5 bank heists
Read next: Fleeca bank GTA 5
Can you rob a bank in GTA 5 story mode?
The single player storyline of Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) includes the option to rob banks. The Fleeca Bank on the Great Ocean Highway in Vinewood Hills, the Pacific Standard Public Depository in the Del Perro Plaza in Del Perro Beach, and the Fleeca Bank in Paleto Bay are the best options if you’re seeking to rob a bank.
To rob a bank, one must first gain entry, then flash a firearm, and finally demand money from the cashier. After a successful bank heist, you’ll need to flee from the authorities in a getaway car or your own vehicle. If you rob any banks in the game, the cops will attempt to track you down and arrest you. If you rob institutions, you may lose favor with certain NPCs.
You should also read: How to go underwater in GTA 5
GTA 5 bank heists
GTA 5 offers several different heists that allow you to rob a bank. Here are a few examples:
- The Fleeca Job is a two-player heist in which bonds are stolen from the safety deposit box at the Great Ocean Highway office of Fleeca Bank. This theft can net you between $30,000 and $143,750.
- The Paleto Score is a heist film in which a squad of four thieves makes off with $8,016,020 worth of military equipment. The hero can win a maximum of $1,763,524.
- This heist, dubbed “The Pacific Standard Job,” involves a four-person squad robbing the main branch of the Pacific Standard Bank. This robbery can net you anywhere from $500,000 to $1,250,000.
- Heisting hundreds of millions of dollars worth of gold bullion from the Union Depository has been the most complex heist in The Big Score. The user has the chance to take home more than $40,000,000 in their share of the loot from this heist.
To sum up, the value of a successful bank heist can range from $30,000 to $5,000,000, depending on the degree of difficulty and the bank targeted.
Robbing banks in GTA 5 is an exciting and lucrative way to make some money. The rewards for the various heists available vary from $30,000 to over $5,000,000. It’s important for players to weigh the rewards against the risks of a bank heist before trying one. Robbery of a bank can be exciting and financially rewarding if done properly.
Also check out: How to use turbo in GTA 5
This post is also available in: