Squad Building Challenges have always been one of the most addictive parts of playing FIFA Ultimate Team. Besides the challenge to complete the objectives, the rewards of completing each challenge are hard to resist, especially when it comes to the more advanced Squad Building Challenges.
One problem that many players faced once they advanced through the earlier stage of the Squad Building Challenges is when they start facing challenges like the Jumbo Rare Players Pack SBC.
The Jumbo Rare Players Pack SBC requires you to use special item players to build your team. In the process, you have to redeem 4 FGS Swaps Player Tokens to trade with a jumbo rare players pack.
It is practically impossible to complete this particular SBC without getting the special item players, and the following will be a guide on how to get special item players in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
How to Get Special Item Players in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team
You can get special item players from the Jumbo Rare Players Pack. To get the Jumbo Rare Players Pack, you need FGS Swap Tokens.
FGS Swap Tokens can be gained by watching EA Sports Cup streamed on Twitch and Youtube. Accordingly, you will have to link your EA account to either one of your Twitch or Youtube accounts.
- Click here and link both your twitch and EA account, age restriction is applied
- Watch at least an hour of an eligible FIFA 23 Global Series Event, do not think of it as a task, have fun and learn from the participants!
- Wait for your player token which will be given within 24 hours since you watched the stream
- You can only earn one token per event, turn to other eligible events and gain more tokens (Remember that events have to be eligible for the tokens)
- Collect your FGS Swap Tokens and get your Jumbo Rare Players Pack
- Link your youtube account to your EA account here
- Confirm your EA account, make sure it is the right one
- Click continue and verify your account
- Click link accounts
- Return to Youtube
- Complete your claim and get your tokens
You need at least 4 FGS Swap Tokens to get a Jumbo Rare Players Pack, meaning that you will have to watch 4 hours’ worth of events. The stream has begun since October, and the coming dates will be as the following:
- November 14th
- November 21st
- November 28th
- December 5th
- January 16th
- January 18th
- January 21st
Now it’s time for you to link your account, mark your calendar, and make sure not to miss the next events on twitch/youtube, have fun!
Also check out this article on La Liga Tots FIFA 23.