Whether you’re diving off a skyscraper or leaping from a helicopter, a parachute is a crucial tool for navigating GTA 5‘s vast open-world environment. Keep reading to find out how to open parachute in GTA 5 and more.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- Ways to acquire parachute in GTA 5
- Steps on how to open parachute in GTA 5
- Steps on how to open parachute in GTA 5 on different consoles and PC
Also check out: All spaceship parts in GTA 5
How to get a parachute in GTA 5
Follow the steps below to acquire the Parachute before you decide to do some leaps of faith from building or a helicopter.
Purchasing a parachute
One of the easiest ways to get your hands on a parachute in GTA 5 is to purchase one. Parachutes can be bought at various stores throughout the game’s world, including Ammu-Nation and Suburban.
Finding a parachute
If you’re on a tight budget or prefer to find your gear in-game, there are several other ways to acquire a parachute in GTA 5. Parachutes can often be found scattered around the game’s world, especially in higher altitude areas such as mountaintops and tall buildings. Some popular locations to find a parachute include the top of Mount Chiliad and the roof of the Vinewood sign.
Using cheat codes
Cheat codes are always an option when playing Grand Theft Auto:
- PlayStation: LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1
- Xbox:: LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB
- PC: SKYDIVE
- Cell Phone: 1-999-759-3483
How to open parachute in GTA 5 on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
The parachute assists you in landing in difficult-to-reach locations in San Andreas, escaping from tall structures, and exploring mountainous terrains. You can also accomplish a couple of the tasks in Strangers and Freaks that call for the use of a parachute. Parachutes are essential for a safe landing.
Using a Parachute on Playstation
- Press X after jumping from a building or chopper to open the parachute.
- To increase your speed, press the left analogue stick forward, and to decrease it, pull it back.
- You can use L1 or R1 to turn left or right, or you can press both of them at once to perform a controlled landing.
- Press and hold X to create a trail of smoke.
Xbox Parachute Gameplay
- Like PS5, players are required to press A after jumping from a building or helicopter to deploy the parachute.
- Move the left analogue stick forward and backwards to handle speed.
- Use LB or RB to turn sideways, or press both buttons simultaneously to land precisely.
Using Parachute on PC
- Jump from a building or helicopter and press the F key or the left mouse button, which will deploy the parachute.
- You can go faster by pressing W and slower by pressing S.
- The A and D buttons allow for gentle left and right rotations, while the Q and E buttons allow for more abrupt directional changes.
- To make a soft landing, lean forward and use Shift.
- Press and hold Shift to make a trail of smoke.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the world of GTA 5, mastering the parachute is a key part of the experience. With a range of different parachutes to choose from, there’s never been a better time to take to the skies and explore the game’s vast open-world environment. Grab your gear, strap on your chute, and get ready to soar!
You should also read: Terrorbyte GTA 5
This post is also available in: