While working your way through the ‘The Slumbering Lord of the Tundra’ part of the main story, you’ll find yourself needing to follow Sabi to the top of Snowpoint Temple. To get there, you’ll need to solve a few puzzles.
As the Mission states, you need to “Solve the stone statues’ puzzles and make your way to Snowpoint Temple’s top floor.” So here, we have all of the answers to all of the puzzles in Snowpoint Temple, as well as what to expect after using these puzzle answers.
Warning! There are light story spoilers ahead for Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Snowpoint Temple statue puzzle answers in Legends Arceus
There are three puzzles to solve in Snowpoint Temple during the Mission entitled ‘The Slumbering Lord of the Tundra’ in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Here are all of the puzzle answers in the order that you’ll encounter them:
- 1st Snowpoint Temple Puzzle Answer: Rock, Steel, Ice
- 2nd Snowpoint Temple Puzzle Answer: Ice, Rock, Steel, Rock, Ice
- 3rd Snowpoint Temple Puzzle Answer: Steel, Ice, Rock, Ice, Steel, Rock
Once you have used the Snowpoint Temple puzzle solutions above to advance in The Slumbering Lord of Tundra Mission, you’ll get close to the top of the temple.
Before you reach the exit, however, you’ll be encountered by Sabi and her mighty team of Pokémon.
Tips for defeating Sabi’s team in Snowpoint Temple
Sabi’s team is formidable, particularly because of its high-level centrepiece, Rhyperior, and the fact that your one Pokémon has to take on three at the same time. Sabi’s team is comprised of:
- Electivire, Level 30, Electric-type
- Magmortar, Level 30, Fire-type
- Rhyperior, Level 50, Ground-Rock type
The key to defeating these Pokémon is to take out the lower-level Pokémon to either side – Electivire and Magmortar – first. Doing this is the quickest way to reduce the amount of damage coming to your Pokémon in each round of turns. To swap your target during a battle, press ZL.
There are two silver bullet attack types that will quickly cut down this trio: Ground-type and Water-type attacks. Ground is super-effective against Magmortar, Electivire, and Rhyperior, while Water is super effective against Magmortar, doubly-super-effective against Rhyperior, and does regular damage to Electivire.
Due to the attacks that can come your way and the move types that are super effective against Sabi’s team, one or two of these Pokémon would prove to be valuable additions to your team for this battle:
- Gastrodon (Water-Ground), find on Seagrass Haven in Cobalt Coastlands.
- Whiscash (Water-Ground), find on Gapejaw Bog and Lake Valor in Crimson Mirelands.
- Hippowdon (Ground), find in Sludge Mound and Scarlet Bog in Crimson Mirelands.
- Ursaluna (Normal-Ground), find Ursaring in Ursa’s Ring in Crimson Mirelands, then evolve Ursaring.
- Gliscor (Ground-Flying), find Gliscor and Gligar in Primeval Grotto in Coronet Highlands.
- Garchomp (Dragon-Ground), find Gible at Clamberclaw Cliffs in Coronet Highlands.
Once you’ve solved the puzzles in Snowpoint Temple and defeated Sabi’s team, you’ll face just one more challenge before being richly rewarded – just be sure to have an Electric-type move ready when you reach the top of the temple.