- 1 Requirements to finish the Puzzle Master
- 2 Possible Solutions
- 2.1 GK: Emil Audero (Sampdoria/Italy)
- 2.2 CB: Brandon Mechele (Club Brugge/ Belgium)
- 2.3 CB: Mason Holgate (Everton/England)
- 2.4 CB: Christian Romero (/Tottenham Hotspurs/Argentina)
- 2.5 CM: Lorenzo Pellegrini (AS Roma/ Italy)
- 2.6 CM: Abdoulaye Doucoure (Everton, Mali)
- 2.7 RM: Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen, France)
- 2.8 LM: Lorenzo Insigne (Toronto FC, Italy)
- 2.9 RW: Nicolas Gonzalez (Fiorentina, Argentina)
- 2.10 LW: Riccardo Sottil (Fiorentina, Italy)
- 2.11 Tammy Abraham (AS Roma, England)
Completing Squad Building Challenges is one of the most effective and rewarding ways to improve your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team squad. Meeting the objectives in Squad Building Challenges reaps your reward which often includes some of the best players you can get in FIFA 23.
One challenge that you ultimately have to pass is the Puzzle Master SBC, one that many players find quite troublesome to solve.
The Puzzle Master SBC is not the easiest challenge to complete, but the rewards are worth it. 12 rare gold player cards will hang in the balance, with at least one player with an overall rating of 83 or higher.
Requirements to finish the Puzzle Master
You can find the Puzzle Master SBC within the advanced league and nation hybrid challenge alongside other SBCs such as Fiendish. Accordingly, you can expect that it will not be as easy to complete the Puzzle Master.
Like most SBCs, the key to completing the Puzzle Master is proper player allocation. For that, you must understand the requirements to finish the puzzle master SBC, which includes the following:
- Players from exactly 5 different leagues
- Players from exactly 6 different countries
- A maximum of 2 players from the same club
- Overall team rating of at least 80
- Overall squad chemistry of at least 20
Those are the requirements to keep in mind if you are planning to create your squad, but we will help you with a squad of our own.
GK: Emil Audero (Sampdoria/Italy)
CB: Brandon Mechele (Club Brugge/ Belgium)
CB: Mason Holgate (Everton/England)
CB: Christian Romero (/Tottenham Hotspurs/Argentina)
CM: Lorenzo Pellegrini (AS Roma/ Italy)
CM: Abdoulaye Doucoure (Everton, Mali)
RM: Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen, France)
LM: Lorenzo Insigne (Toronto FC, Italy)
RW: Nicolas Gonzalez (Fiorentina, Argentina)
LW: Riccardo Sottil (Fiorentina, Italy)
Tammy Abraham (AS Roma, England)
Similar to finishing other Squad Building Challenges, it is important to tick off more than one box with each player you choose. For example, players from different leagues such as Lorenzo Insigne and Riccardo Sottil share the same nationality. Not only does it help you achieve the objectives, but it also helps you maintain your squad chemistry.
If you are lucky or patient enough to wait for the right moment, you can get the player to complete your Puzzle Master for just 15,000 coins. On the other hand, you can spend up to 25,000 coins if you were to quickly find just any players that fit your squad in the transfer market.
What are you waiting for? It is time for you to plan your strategies and complete the Puzzle Master for yourself!