CD Projekt Red has gone all-out to offer every level of detail possible in their extensive, futuristic role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077.
Part of that detail extends to character creation, romances, and storyline encounters. In the game, you can customise the whole body of your character, engage in deep romance options with people in Night City, and find naked people throughout the game.
If you wish to turn on or turn off nudity in Cyberpunk 2077, you need to:
- Load-up Cyberpunk 2077 and go to the home screen;
- Or, save your game and return to the Cyberpunk 2077 home screen;
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’ and press X (PlayStation) or A (Xbox);
- Navigate to ‘Gameplay’ by pressing R1 (PlayStation) or RB (Xbox);
- Scroll down to the ‘Miscellaneous’ section of the ‘Gameplay’ tab to find the ‘Nudity Censor’ option;
- Select ‘Off’ to show nudity in Cyberpunk 2077 or ‘On’ to censor nudity in Cyberpunk 2077.
How much nudity is there in Cyberpunk 2077?
There is a lot more nudity in Cyberpunk 2077 than in most other popular, triple-A titles.
Not only do you get to customise the whole body of your male or female character at the start of the game, but you will also encounter nudity throughout the story of the game and while exploring the map.
So, before you start a new game on Cyberpunk 2077, go into the settings and select the Nudity Censor option from the Gameplay Settings that suits your preferred experience.
You can also change the Nudity Censor for a saved game after you’ve started, but you can only do this from the settings on the home screen – not via the pause menu settings.
Now you know how to toggle nudity on or off in Cyberpunk 2077.